Wednesday, September 11, 2013

EasyPaleoMeals Is Back on Pinterest

Summer is finally winding down and it seems like I will finally getting back to writing up some new posts on EPM.  It's been an awesome, but hellishly busy summer for our family and frankly, blogging is just low on the priority list when the weather is nice.  Blame it on living in upstate New York.  Our summers our brief and we milk every warm moment we can out of them.

Pinterest

As the title suggests I have created a new Pinterest account.  You may link to in from the sidebar on www.EasyPaleoMeals.org.

Pinterest killed my original account last winter for reasons unknown to myself.  Apparently they do that to people.  No explanation was given, though I tried for months to find out why and get it reinstated.  But whatever, it's their platform and they can run it as they see fit.  From what I have read, I believe that it had something to do with verifying my website and listing it on Pinterest as a business (which I had done just a couple of weeks prior to getting evaporated). So this time I will keep it more low profile, although it appears that they have made a lot of changes to the interface... and hopefully to the algorithm they use to weed out spammers.

So, I had around 2500 individuals following my boards on Pinterest last time around, and EasyPaleoMeals.org still gets a ton of traffic from Pinterest Pins.  Hopefully we get get some of that former glory back.

I appreciate the help of everyone who reads EPM! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment