Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Paleo Holidays - Paleo Roasts Cookbook Review

Happy Paleo Holidays from EPM!



If you are a Facebook Fan of EasyPaleoMeals or follow us on Google+ or Twitter, you have already heard me tell you about Nikki Young's brand new eCookbook; Delicious Paleo Roasts

What It Is

This is an eCookbook (instant download in pdf format, no tax or shipping and handling charges) and Nikki Young is initially releasing it for $7 (regular price is $12).


What You Get

Delicious Paleo Roasts is what the title says; an eCookbook dedicated exclusively to roasted meats and vegetables.  The eCookbook contains 20 recipes including:

  • Citrus-Garlic Butterflied Leg of Lamb
  • Pine Nut-Stuffed Lamb with Cinnamon and Cayenne
  • Braised Venison Roast with Apples 
  • Mediterranean Slow-Cooked Turkey Breast
  • And of course, 16 more

These recipes are just in time for the Holiday season and any one of them will easily become Holiday a tradition for those leading a Paleo lifestyle.

Our Thanksgiving Meal

We made the Mediterranean Slow-Cooked Turkey Breast recipe for our Thanksgiving dinner and it was delicious!  We look forward to making more of these recipes for other occasions including Christmas this season.

I personally think that this is an incredible bargain for a Paleo eCookbook and jumped right on it (cant' go wrong with only $7!).  I do like to recommend great Paleo cookbooks when I come across them, and since I have had such good luck with other Paleo eCookbooks from Nikki Young, I do not hesitate to recommend Delicious Paleo Roasts before I have made anything from it.  I am quite certain that these recipes will be awesome, and I hope that you will give them a shot too!

Here is the link again: Delicious Paleo Roasts by Nikki Young

Take Care,
Chris

1 comment:


  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next..



    healthly meals

    what is paleo

    paleo guide

    ReplyDelete